Wednesday 3 October 2012

Contexts of me


Contexts of me



   For this project, we were asked to describe ourselves and the contexts in which we exist.

To better describe myself, and the multiple contexts in which I "operate", I have a done a mindmap.


Here it is:
Basically I see myself as 4 different "characters": Student, Mum, Wife and Me time. Each individual character has got its individual activities/tasks listed here.



Being married and having a 3 year old daughter, my life revolved around my home, but,
starting this course, has shifted my priorities slightly. So my wife/Mum context is being 
shared a lot more with my other half, in order to gain extra time for studying, while my 
Me time is being either cut out or being merged with the student one. While before I was 
reading novels when going to bed, now I tend to read various magazines and literature 
that refers to the course (painting, drawing, modelling, etc). So this mindmap, even though accurate at the beginning of the course, it changes constantly and will probably look 
completely different at the end of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment